I DO offer wholesale for certain items! However, prices and availability vary depending on the item. If you are interested in wholesale or have any questions, please email us at: email@example.com
I do not accept cancellations at this time.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY JEWELRY BREAKS?
If your jewelry is broken upon arrival, we will replace it at no extra charge! If your jewelry breaks within one month of purchase, we will send a replacement with the shipping cost at the buyer's expense. Outside of this, no refunds or replacements will be given.
WHAT IS GOLD PLATED JEWELRY?
- Gold Plated is the cheaper alternative to Gold Filled jewelry pieces.
- It is plated in a very thin layer of gold.
- It CANNOT get into contact with water, sweat, or any harsh chemicals because it will damage the outer coat.
- Extra care and proper storage is very important. Please wipe down with a soft, lint-free polishing cloth each time after wearing the Gold Plated jewelry and store it in a sealed bag in a cool dry place to preserve the quality of the jewelry, otherwise, the jewelry will quickly tarnish.
WHAT IS GOLD FILLED?
- The Gold Filled jewelry pieces are very durable and with proper usage and care tend to last longer than Gold Plated ones. 1/20th of the weight is real gold and it has more real gold than Gold Plated.
- Gold Filled jewelry pieces are an affordable alternative to solid gold and safe to be worn by people with sensitive skin since they are lead and nickel free.
- With proper care, Gold Filled jewelry can last a very long time.